Premium Power is pioneering the aggregation of demand response (DR) services in the Southern African power market. By utilising the ability of electricity customers to temporarily reduce their power demand Premium Power is able to reduce their effective cost of power by offering this aggregated capacity to power utilities as a financially and environmentally superior solution to their peaking power, operating reserve, and network security needs.
- More coverage of our objection to the DOE peaker plant http://t.co/3xmfyG6 09:07:23 AM July 14, 2011 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Premium Power objecting to the DOE Peaker project licence application at the NERSA public hearing http://t.co/al6MYDP 09:04:44 AM July 14, 2011 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Google's energy report http://t.co/kseXQKA, punts #energystorage and ignores #demandresponse and the #smartgrid. 06:35:10 PM June 29, 2011 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @grovesteyn: @premiumpower_sa: See our objection to the new gas turbine peaker power stations Premium Power: http://t.co/N47jEzX 09:21:50 AM June 29, 2011 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Arguing for Demand Response rather than gas turbine peakers: http://t.co/gFYPVyO 02:49:18 PM June 27, 2011 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite